$50000 - 80000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
July 3, 2018
IT and technology
Match. Communication. Speed. Choice. Based on extensive research we have identified what our customers have come to expect from our organisation. Their feedback allows Robert Half to focus on the key items that create loyalty, increase retention, help grow our business and provide the service that we are known for. By focusing on these behaviours and executing our operating model to support superior delivery, Robert Half is able to genuinely differentiate our services and outperform our competitors. We are lucky enough to be able to provide our employees with the best care possible. This opportunity comes with plenty of company perks such as; daily breads and spreads, team lunches provided on Friday's, group personal training on Tuesdays aswell as working with a dynamic, down to earth and knowledgable office of professionals.
- You come from a B2B or sales background.
- You enjoy a challenge, love people and relish in the possibilities of a professional career where the sky is the limit.
- You're not afraid to push the boundaries and work hard.
- You are extremely motivated and success driven to provide the best possible service to candidated and clients.
- A natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.
What We Can Do For You
- Robert Half will invest significantly in your training and development.
- On-boarding is conducted at the desk and in the field by highly skilled and experienced Recruitment Managers and Directors based locally and interstate.
- In addition you will join your national and international colleagues in centralised group training programs hosted regularly in Sydney, Melbourne and occasionally in Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- With interdependent collaboration inherent in the company culture, you will exchange best practice with the best and brightest new and experienced consultants in the market and grow your business quickly as a result.
- Graduates are highly encouraged to apply for the role, you will receive in house training and onboarding.
- Provide you with all of the tools, knowledge and training to become a succcesfull recruiter with outstanding career prospects.
- We offer a structured progression plan that allows you the flexibility to build and shape your career the way you want it.
In return for your hard work, tenacity and dedication to meeting your performance goals RH will offer a first class remuneration package, unparalleled career development as well as access to both local and global recognition schemes.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Bansrii Shah in our Perth Office on (08) 6430 6803.