Inner Suburbs Perth
10 November 2017
IT & Technology
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join them on a contract basis. They are only looking for applicants that have recently worked on Rail systems and technology projects and have knowledge of rail and mining operations. To be considered for this position you must have a strong background in the mining and resource industry.
As the successful Project Manager you will be responsible for the following areas
- Accountability for delivering key project outputs on time and budget
- Manage the delivery of software implementation and integration following Agile methodology
- Manage a team with diverse skillsets and backgrounds
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholders and project managers
- Leading and managing multi-disciplinary project teams
- Extensive consultation with diverse stakeholders
- Risk management
Your duties as a Project Manager candidate will include (but not limited to):
- Substantial experience in IT Project Management
- Extensive experience with strategic planning, development, implementation and maintenance of integrated systems and specifically experience in interfaces across multiple business areas.
- Strong working knowledge of rail projects and the implementation and improvement of rail systems and software.
- Knowledge with autonomous mining and drilling systems.
- Strong knowledge of mining operations
- Experience with rail, ports, and logistics or integrated planning with exposure to demand chain and logistics.
- Experience delivering projects following an Agile framework
- Proven experience working within green fields or environments that are diverse and can change rapidly.
- Track Record of working collaboratively with diverse stakeholders and delivering for clients
- Exposure with autonomous mining, drilling systems and autonomous train system technologies would be beneficial
- Experience implementing in pit technologies and knowledge of Fleet Management Systems would also be beneficial.
- Prince 2 or PMBOK certifications
- Flexible approach and aptitude for problem solving
- Be based in Perth and be able to start a new role within 2 weeks
To apply for the Project Manager role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth