Project Manager | Fixed Term Contract | Immediate start
Post Date : 04 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : CS148888
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team for a 12 month Fixed Term contract to deliver a transformation project.
- Supporting the development and management of the project scope and deliverables.
- Develop project plan and execution approach.
- Analyze and discuss the potential risks/benefits involved in using the specified technology solution to address the business requirement.
- Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success.
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process and taking corrective action as necessary.
- Developing strong relationships with key business stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you will have following skills and experience:
- A Proven track record delivering dynamic projects with a diverse range of Stakeholders.
- Experience working concurrently on numerous business focused projects or transformation programs
- Should be highly focused IT professional capable of delivering diverse and highly complex IT projects.
- End to end management of complex enterprise programs
- Proven track record with driving productivity and process improvement initiatives
- Fully competent in financial management.
- Must have Prince 2 certification
- Based in Perth
- Able to start immediately
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace