Project Management Accountant
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 05 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : MT786969
Job Classification : Executive Search
This ASX listed mining company located in Perth's CBD company is due to construction on a major mining projects. As such they are seeking to build a finance team based here locally and will be requiring a number of talented finance personnel from project accounting and construction backgrounds. The are urgently seeking to appoint an experienced Project Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, as the Project Management Accountant you will be responsible for providing project support as well as assist in half year and year end financial reporting. Your duties will include but not be limited to:-
- Producing Payment Certificates for billing;
- Closely monitoring progress of the project milestones and deliverables;
- Attending commercial meetings
- Provide feedback to Cost Engineers, Project Controls and Contract Administrators;
- Ensure all compliance needs of contracts are satisfied including insurance certificates, authority levels, approvals;
- Respond to commercial audit queries and provide reports as required
- Prepare monthly management report and financial pack
- Prepares monthly accruals and accrual reconciliation;
- Monthly general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses;
- Assist in half year and year end financial reporting
You will be experienced in Project Accounting, having previously worked as a Management Accountant on a large scale infrastructure/construction project. You will ideally be CA/CPA qualified or progressing towards, however those qualified by experience are also encouraged to apply. You possess a very high level of communication skills, be a strong user of Excel and be well organised.
Submit your application now by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please call Matthew Taylor in Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6801.
44 St Georges Terrace