Project Controls - Risk
$130000 - 140000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
July 30, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Controller for a permanent opportunity. The successful candidate will need to have extensive experience within Risk/Issue management and have excellent analysis and reporting skills. As the Project Controller you will be working closely within the PMO providing enhanced visibility around risk and issue management and control.
As the successful Project Controller, you will be responsible for the following areas
- Developing and maintaining the global risks and issues registers in line with the corporate risk and issue management framework.
- Work closely with the PMO to facilitate risk and issue workshops and monitor the close out of mitigation and action plans.
- Provide risk and issue data for reporting purpose an adhoc basis
- Acting as a project coordinator and providing administrative and financial project controls
- Providing timelines and work plans to Project/Program Manager.
- Creating and tracking schedules, managing financial planning, budgeting and tracking.
- Advising Project/Program Managers of any major changes to deliverables
- Maintaining registers for risk management
- Management and filing of project documentations
- Contributing to the overall enhancement of the project.
Your duties as a Project controller will include (but not limited to):
- 5 years' experience in a Project Controller, PMO office or Risk role
- Strong Project experience across a wide range of projects
- Experience working with Risk and Issue management and control
- Strong knowledge on analysis and reporting experience
- Experience working within a PMO facilitating workshops
- Experience working with MS Project or Primavera P6
- Experience with scheduler and monitoring IT projects.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Focused on delivering and continuous improvement
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships.
To apply for the Project Controller role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth