$90000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
This company is a dynamic and reputable organisation within the Resources sector, with a growing global presence. They specialise in delivering quality outputs to its impressive portfolio of well-known brands, and is experiencing exponential growth. An exciting opportunity currently exists, for a technically minded Project Accountant to join the team on a contract basis, with a view to permanency.
Conveniently located in Perth CBD, the role requires highly fine-tuned time management skills, an outgoing and ambitious personality coupled with outstanding accounting skills. Reporting to the CFO, your role will be to provide financial accounting and management reporting for Projects.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation and control of CAPEX expenditures
- Management of project transaction approval process
- Management of contractor payment claims and invoices
- Preparation of annual budget and monthly forecast, and reporting and tracking of costs and expenses
- Variance analysis
- Deliver cost and process efficiency
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- General accounting support to Project Managers, and other Heads of Department
The successful applicant will have:
- Prior Project Accounting experience with a track record of high performance
- CA/ CPA qualification
- Big 4 or Top Tier background preferred
- Prior experience in an operational role within the commercial environment is be preferred
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel
- Excellent analytic and numerical skills
To be considered for this role you will have a working understanding of major projects, and the ability to interpret complex commercial contracts. A commitment to the quality of work, as well as superior time management and organisational skills will see you succeed in this role.
You will possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, solid commercial acumen, and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Danielle Thornton in our Perth office on (08) 6430 6801. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth