PHP Developer | Temp to Perm | Immediate Start
Post Date : 01 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 010617JB13
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is looking for a PHP Developer for temp contract with the possibility of permanent. This role will be based in a central location and requires someone with a can do attitude and a proven track record with developing, supporting and maintaining application systems. The successful candidate will fit the requirements below and be able to start immediately.
- Developing using PHP as the main technology for web based solutions;
- Responsible for developing within an Object Oriented Programming environment;
- Responsible for the development of quality code and end solutions;
- MySQL Database maintenance for performance
- Updating WordPress functionality and security
- Working and liaising with external clients and stakeholders to complete marketing designs
To succeed in this role as the PHP developer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Advanced level PHP 5.4 experience with OOP/MVC
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress and plugin management
- Proven commercial experience in HTML5
- Ability to read/use XML with PHP
- Strong SQL skills, MYSQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You must already be based in Perth to be considered for this position.
To apply for the PHP developer role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace