PHP Developer, Permanent Opportunity, Global Market Leader
$75000 - 85000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
July 12, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is looking for a PHP Developer to join a dynamic and open-minded development team. This role will be based in a central location and requires someone with a can-do attitude and a proven track record with developing, supporting and maintaining application systems. The successful candidate will fit the requirements below and could either be a generalist or specialist.
As the successful candidate you will be building and customising web applications and will working in a large team with a variety of cutting edge development technologies. This role will part of an agile and scrum teams working on a wide range of applications.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in PHP Development
- Previous experience working in an ever changing, fast paced environment in an Agile/Scrum environment would be beneficial
- Experience with Node.JS, Angular or React will be a bonus
- Experience with database development - SQL
- Experience in AWS and TDD would be beneficial
- Understanding or passion for DevOps practices and technologies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive, can do attitude and the willingness to work as part of a consultative and enthusiastic team.
- You must be based in Perth to be eligible for this role
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth