PHP Developer , 3-6 Month Contract
$50.00 - 60.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
29 November 2018
IT and technology
- Contract Role within a Dynamic team environment
- Negotiable depending on experience
Highly skilled PHP Developer required for a 3-6-month contract with a high chance of extension. This role will be based in a central location and requires someone with a can-do attitude and a proven track record with developing, supporting and maintaining application systems. The successful candidate will fit the requirements below and be able to start ideally immediately but will be willing to wait for the right candidate.
As the successful candidate you will be building and customizing web applications and will take full ownership of this role. This role will predominately be a solo role working as part of a wider team.
To be successful in this role as the PHP Developer you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in PHP Development
- Strong skills and experience working with WordPress
- Previous experience working in an ever changing, fast paced environment
- Experience in HTML, CSS, Java Script
- Experience working with different CMS
- Experience working with CRM systems would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive, can do attitude and the willingness to work as part of a consultative and enthusiastic team.
- You must be able to start work immediately or available in a few weeks and be based in Perth.
To apply for the PHP Developer role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801