$65000 - 75000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
27 March 2019
Finance and accounting
- Med-large size Payroll
- Permanent Job Opportunity
- Role Ownership
Robert Half is partnering with an exciting Organisation with a great cause to recruit a permanent and full time Payroll Officer. This is a challenging end to end role processing a medium sized payroll across multiple entities. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is ready for a challenge, attentive to detail and process driven. Western Suburbs and not easily accessible by public transport.
This position includes but is not limited to the following;
- Processing monthly payroll;
- Setting up new starters and maintaining employee files;
- Investigate and handle any queries from employees;
- Ensure compliance with superannuation requirements;
- Reconciliating leave balances;
- Assist in the reconciliation of the payroll to the general ledger at month end;
- Payroll reporting;
- Any other ad hoc responsibilities.
Skills & Experience
To thrive in this role you will have the following attributes to be successful:
- Recent experience in a high-volume payroll environment;
- Working knowledge and strong understanding of payroll processes - including payroll tax and superannuation;
- Highly organised with a high attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Competent with the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel;
- Previous experience working with ADP and Navision is highly desirable.
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Erin Austin at Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801