$25 - 30 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
Our client who has strong ties within a number of professional services businesses across Perth, requires the support of a Payroll Officer for 3 months with the possibility of extension. This contract has come about due to an upgrade of their current ERP, having successfully upgraded the financial module, they are about to move onto the payroll module and require backup support for payroll. As well as supporting the team through the upgrade, there is a light backlog of administrative tasks relating to payroll that need to be finalized before 30th August.
Based in the heart of the CBD, it's a breeze to get to work by public transport.
Reporting to the HR Manager, and working in a team of 2, you will be responsible for supporting:
- Processing of end to end payroll for 400 + employees on a fortnightly and monthly basis
- Superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax calculations, terminations and payments
- Registering new starters and maintaining employee records up to date
- Being a key point of contact for all payroll queries
- Performing ad hoc duties including archiving, filing and securely destroying documents
This positon will suit you if you are a self-starter, who requires minimal direction. While there is support and training, this role is essentially the main support for the team, so you will need to use your initiative to help in various areas. Prior payroll experience in a full function, sole payroll position is essential.
This role is to start immediately.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sarah Piesse in our Perth office on 08 6430 6810. Please do not apply if you have already met with a consultant at Robert Half. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth