Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 07 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : SP020707
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Recognised WA business conveniently centrally located, seeks the expertise of a Payroll Officer with strong technical knowledge interpreting various awards, EBA's and workers compensation. This role will provide a busy and varied role within a small yet collaborative payroll team - where support will be on offer. This role is to start within the week for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Processing end-to-end payroll of 800 + employees on a weekly and monthly basis
- Superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax calculations, terminations and payments
- Reconciliation of payroll ledgers
- Management of workers compensation
- Registering new starters and maintaining employee records up to date
- Being a key point of contact for all payroll queries
- Generating payroll reports
- Performing ad hoc duties
- Contributing to process improvement
This position will compliment an Payroll professional who have high volume end to end payroll experience within a medium to large organisation, exposure to reconciling payroll ledgers, setting up of new employees, terminations, Interpreting awards and EA's and queries. Previous exposure to Chris21 is a desirable requirement for this position, however alternative large ERP system experience will be considered.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sarah Piesse in our Perth office on 08 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace