$25 - 30 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
Within professional services this organisation assists like-minded professionals who aim to work in partnership with other businesses in order to help them achieve their goals. Recent growth within their wider business has seen the need for an additional Payroll Officer to join them. You will be the first point of contact to provide advice to employees and process payroll transactions.
Reporting directly through to the Payroll Manager, your role will consist of but not be limited to the following.
- Processing of end-to-end payroll for multiple clients on a fortnightly basis.
- Ensuring all employees are paid efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Processing of new starters and terminations including redundancies.
- Calculation of statutory requirements such as ATO reporting, state payroll taxes and superannuation.
- Assist clients and employees with daily payroll enquiries by providing high quality and effective customer service.
- Assist in a positive manner, in the development & implementation of new payroll procedures.
- Generate and distribute monthly payroll reporting and as requested.
- Complete other ad hoc duties as required.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate;
- Excellent people and communication skills - has the ability to build rapport and effective professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills
- Adaptable to change - comfortable working in a fast paced & dynamic environment
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please contact Jessica Bradford on 08 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth