$26 - 28 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
A fantastic opportunity to join this long standing and successful engineering business. Located close to the CBD, this friendly team requires an experienced Payroll Officer to assist them on a short term basis, with an immediate start.
The role will be reporting to the Payroll Manager, and the general responsibilities would be:
- Processing a fortnightly and monthly payroll
- Setting up new starters and maintaining employee files
- Investigate and handle queries from employees
- Ensuring compliance with superannuation and taxation requirements
- Reconciling leave balances
- Assist in the reconciliation of the payroll to the general ledger at end of month
This role is suitable for someone who is able to work autonomously as well as part of a team; highly organized with proven attention to detail. Previous SAP experience is essential.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth