$30 - 35 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
11 January 2019
Finance and accounting
- Stable organisation
- $30ph - $35ph plus Superannuation
- CBD Location
Robert Half need a strong Payroll officer who is immediately available and able to jump straight into a short-term temp role covering some annual leave. This well-established and successful company on the terrace have operations throughout Australia and are going through a growth phase. You must be immediately available to be considered!
In this role, you will report to the Payroll Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- Processing a fortnightly and monthly payroll
- Setting up new starters and maintaining employee files
- Investigate and handle queries from employees
- Ensuring compliance with superannuation and taxation requirements
- Reconciling leave balances
- Assist in the reconciliation of the payroll to the general ledger at end of month
- All Payroll functions will be performed using a large ERP.
The following attributes are required to be successful in this role:
- At least 5 years previous payroll experience
- Understanding of the full end to end payroll process (including payroll tax & superannuation reconciliations)
- Clear written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of at least one large ERP
- It also goes without saying strong attention to detail and a positive attitude are a must.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801