$32 - 38 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
10 September 2018
Finance and accounting
This organisation is an established brand working to a national scale in the industry of business services located in the Perth CBD. Easily accessible by public transport this organisation has a temporary opening for a Senior Payroll Officer for a 3 month contract.
Reporting directly through to the Payroll Manager your role will encompass but not be limited to
- Process weekly and fortnightly payrolls
- Dealing with multiple payroll queries and enquires
- Process new starters and terminations
- Superannuation and payroll tax calculations
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will be:
- Experience with a large complex payroll will be highly beneficial
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills along with exceptional customer service skills;
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure;
- Highly attentive to detail with strong time management skills;
- Experience in a multitude of systems will be beneficial but not required;
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801