Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 04 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 06061106SC
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Robert Half is urgently seeking a payroll officer for a short term contract, to assist a well-established client of ours who are well known for the high quality services they provide. Based in the CBD, this is a great opportunity for someone who is able to hit the ground running with similar experience and offer adhoc support to the finance team.
Your duties will include (but not limited to) -
- Data entry - entering timesheet as required
- Setting up new starters and completing terminations
- Reconciliation of payroll ledger accounts
- Calculating super, allowances, PAYG
- Calculating annual and sick leave
- Answering and resolving payroll queries
- Processing of payroll on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Completing payment runs
The desired candidate will have at least 3 years payroll experience, be immediately available and have good knowledge of ADP. Additionally you should have strong verbal and written communication skills and proven experience working in a similar role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen at our Perth office on 6430 6801. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth.
44 St Georges Terrace