Payroll Officer | Temporary position | Part Time hours
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 14 November 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : CT18961
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This recognized WA business proudly provides invaluable services to the Perth community. They offer a flexible, vibrant and welcoming work environment and now seek a payroll professional on a part time temporary basis.
- Processing end-to-end payroll
- Superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax calculations, terminations and payments
- Reconciliation of payroll ledgers
- Registering new starters and maintaining employee records
- Being a key point of contact for all payroll queries
- Generating payroll reports
- Continuous system improvement
- Recent experience in an end to end payroll function
- Proven understanding of employment awards, legislation and agreements
- Previous exposure to Chris 21 system implementation and system improvement
- Recent and significant Chris21 knowledge ( non-negotiable )
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail coupled with the ability think outside the box and apply problem solving skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace