Senior Desktop Support
$70000 - 80000 / annum
6 May 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a growing Managed Service Provider with a specialty and focus in Office 365. The brand-new open plan office space is shared with various other companies which creates a great, positive and collaborative working environment. The client prides them self on delivering top of the range customer service which sets them apart from many of the other similar operations in Perth.
- Provide exceptional Level 1 and 2 support to the growing customer base.
- Be the first point of contact on the phones for all troubleshooting, software updates and technical issues.
- Promote a culture focused on high quality customer service.
- Assessing and escalating issues where necessary.
- Reporting to Service Delivery Manager as required.
- 1 - 2 years' experience as the first point of contact for troubleshooting issues in a similar MSP role.
- Experience working with Labtech and ConnectWise ticketing systems.
- University Degree or equivalent Certifications in IT are highly desirable.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a can-do attitude and a desire to provide quality service to all valued clients.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801