Network Project Co-ordinator
$40 - 50 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
IT & Technology
Our client is seeking an experienced Network Project Co-ordinator to join the team for a 3-6 month contract. The successful candidate will meet the criteria below and MUST be based in Perth and able to start immediately.
- Minimum of 3+ years working as a Project Co-ordinator or Junior PM
- Have a strong background in IT Networking, Ideally hold a CCNA or CCNP
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Facilitating complex planning workshops to understand deliverables and time constraints
- Creating the project schedule - critical path analysis
- Good understanding of Network Security and Firewalls.
- Creating and tracking schedules, managing financial planning, budgeting and tracking.
- Reporting the status of projects
- Advising Project/Program Managers of any major changes to deliverables
- Management and filing of project documentations
- Must be based in Perth (no exceptions)
- Able to start immediately
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth