$100000.00 - 110000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
September 6, 2018
IT and technology
Our client has one of the fastest growing in-house IT teams in the state. This exciting opportunity encourages experienced Network Engineers with a desire to be a part of something special as the company takes the next steps in expansion. The client puts customers satisfaction of the utmost importance, on par with employee satisfaction. Result-driven Network Engineers who enjoy letting their hair down at the end of the week will flourish is this fast-paced and fun work environment.
- Develop platforms for the provision of company products that are engineered well, cost effective and operationally efficient.
- Build work with line management, project managers and stakeholder teams to provide network support infrastructure.
- Deploy provision and deliver security and cloud solutions to customers.
- Manage platforms and deployments, and all related documentation, and identify / resolve operational issues in line with company policies and procedures.
- Provide technical expertise to advance company outcomes in connectivity solutions, with Level 2 technical support to customers and stakeholder teams.
- Develop new approaches and assess new technologies to encourage improvement across the team.
- 4 - 5 years' experience as a senior Network Administrator and/or Network Engineer.
- Full understanding of the design of enterprise-grade/carrier networks for cost effective, scalable, supportable and operationally efficient outcomes.
- Detailed understanding of network fundamentals and protocols and technologies - L2/L3, STP, BGP, IP, OSPF, MPLS, VXLAN.
- NGFW Firewalls (Fortinet / Palo Alto), SDN (Cisco ACI / VMware NSX) and network automation (Python or other) viewed as favorable.
- Strong understanding of network security protocols and devices - Firewalls, Reverse Proxies, VPNs, AAA.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline.
- Professional qualifications such as MCP, MCSE, CCNA.
- Long term applicants with aspirations to grow into this role and make it their own.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
For more information please contact Brett Marris on 08 6430 6803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth