$85000 - 95000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
3 January 2019
IT and technology
- Full Time Permanent
- $85,000 - $95,000 per annum + superannuation
- CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join their small internal IT team to complement their growing operation. This company is located in the Perth CBD in a fantastic, contemporary office space. To go with this are a number of mine sites located in remote Western Australia.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT servers including associated hardware, software and peripherals.
- Troubleshoot physical/virtual Windows servers, Linux VM's in a Red Hat Virtualisation environment.
- Monitoring, managing and planning SAN's and NAS storage space and managing resource requirements of multiple databases in development, test and production environment.
- Performing detailed and well-documented fault investigation, and timely and appropriate corrective actions to address network and system incidents.
- Liaising with vendors, assessing implications of change and applying appropriate solutions after comprehensive testing before making changes to the production environment.
- Brief site visits to mine sites every 2 - 3 months or as required.
- Working in a small internal IT team (2 people) Reporting to the IT Manager and servicing the 150+ company employees.
- 5+ years' experience in an IT Systems Administration role in a complex Enterprise class environment
- Experience in management of Windows Server Full Suit Admin 2008 onwards
- 3+ years' experience in management of Linux VM's in a Red Hat Virtualisation
- Demonstrated experience in networking with LAN/WAN protocols, VPN tunnels, IPSec, MPLS, Cisco Switches and Clustered firewalls
- Demonstrated experience in migration of complex On Premise environment to Azure public cloud.
- Extremely team-oriented and personable that enjoys working closely with colleagues to solve complex issues in the growing company.
How to Apply
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801