$50 - 55 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
August 31, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is an Enterprise sized integrator based in the Perth CBD. This will initially be a 3-6 month contract with the possibility to keep rolling.
- Deploying, configuring and maintaining the existing business infrastructure
- Maximise network efficiency and security, creation of solutions in enhancing the company firewalls - you will be working extensively with CheckPoint in this role
- Analyse network system performance, modifying parameters to improve throughput and effectively utilise system resources.
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
- Full system engineering life-cycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, integration, test, and implementation
- A minimum of 5+ years as a Network Engineer, highly desirable for you to be CCNP certified
- Extensive experience deploying and configuring Cisco routers and switches, any exposure to Voice would be beneficial also
- An excellent understanding of CheckPoint firewalls, F5 load balancers, Layer 2 and 3 and some exposure to Voice or Unified Comms
- Ability to work as part of a fast moving project team, ability to produce high quality technical documentation and able to maintain Network issue tickets in a high pressure environment
- CheckPoint and CCNP certifications are preferred and highly desirable
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Sym Quaggan - Perth Office - 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth