Post Date : 13 July 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : CS130717
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is seeking an experienced Network Infrastructure Architect to join them for a long term contract. The successful candidate will meet the criteria below, be based in Perth and able to start immediately.
As the Network Architect, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Architecting an infrastructure platform to support the core business applications.
- Provide architectural oversight in the selection of the new hardware platform and support tools.
- Coordinating and working with multiple teams and stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
- Producing high quality Architecture and Design deliverables.
- Developing deployment, migration and back out plans.
- Development of target infrastructure platform options.
- Provision and testing of proof of concept environments.
- Liaising with vendors to identify and troubleshoot issues.
To succeed in this role as the Network Architect, you will offer the following experience:
- 3+ years experience as a Network Architect.
- 5+ years experience as systems and network engineer with server operating systems (Linux/Windows) and server visualization (VMware).
- Strong background working with CISCO products.
- CCVP and CCIE Certification would be highly desirable.
- Experience with infrastructure and application performance monitoring and tuning.
- Strong understanding of high availability and disaster recovery protocols and architecture.
- Working knowledge of storage area network and network attached storage systems.
- Working knowledge of networking and load balancers.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively communicate information to stakeholders.
- Be a team player capable of working with both technical and non-technical resources.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.
- Based in Perth and be available for an immediate start.
To apply for the Network Architect role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace