Post Date : 14 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 140617JB13
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our Client is a large IT management company who has many years of experiencing providing IT support and services to organisations across a large scale of different industries. The company is looking for an experienced a .Net software developer for multiple contracts and potential permanent opportunities.
Your duties as a .Net software Developer will include (but not limited to):
- Providing technical software support to customers
- Develop & modify software modules and web solution
- Responsible for developing maintainable code
- Contributing to architecture and technical decisions
The successful .Net Software Developer candidate will offer the following skills and experience.
- Proven track record in a .Net developer role
- At least 3+ years in providing technical support with C# .NET Framework
- Advanced Web Development experience (ASP.Net / React / TypeScript / Redux);
- Experience in development of custom web parts on SharePoint Online/Office 365 to communicate with internal and external systems would be beneficial
- Understanding of Microsoft azure platform
- Excellent time management
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work efficiently to timelines and without supervision.
- Excellent Knowledge of programming concepts
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal (phone and face-to-face);
- Excellent customer service
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Based in Perth and be available to start immediately
To apply for the .Net software developer role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace