$50.00 - 60.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
13 November 2017
IT & Technology
Our client is looking for an energetic and experienced .Net developer to work on a specific project. To be successful for this role you will have excellent experience in developing web applications in C# and ASP.NET and you must be comfortable with working in a collaborative and agile environment.
Key responsibilities will include the design, implementation and support of new systems; you will be working in an Agile environment working with the latest Microsoft Technologies. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing, implementing, integrating, testing, and supporting custom developed Microsoft .NET platform solutions
- Providing technical Microsoft .NET programming expertise
- Assessing and understanding the business requirements
- Assisting with creating project artifacts such as design documents, implementation plans, governance plans, and organisational readiness plans
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience working in an ever changing, fast paced environment
- You will have a strong technical background in .Net development and have worked with the latest Microsoft Technologies
- Commercial development experience in C# and ASP.Net
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment
- Experience working across the entire SDLC
- Excellent communication skills
- Available immediately and you must already be based in Perth to be considered for this position
- This role will start immediately so applicants with a notice period will not be suitable for this position.
You must be able to start work immediately and only candidates based in Perth will be considered for the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth