PHP Full Stack Developer
20 September 2019
IT and technology
Technology doesn't change the world - people do, and our client is looking for your outstanding skills as a PHP Developer to complete a team of talented professionals who make a real difference every day. If you actively look for creative solutions to a problem, and you're passionate about developing new mobile platforms, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for to grow your career.
In this highly varied role, you'll be developing and building applications from scratch, testing complex code for improvements and fixing defects based on detailed specifications and testing. Responsibilities also include monitoring software configuration changes to anticipate and address the impact of data reliability and user happiness issues. Undertake code reviews as required and develop and deliver communications to key partners in a highly collaborative environment.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field.
- Outstanding experience of at least 5 years as a Full Stack PHP developer
- Deep understanding of both front and back end technology
- Extensive experience working with and tuning high volume web applications.
- Experience integrating with API backends.
- Experienced in leading SLA performance
- Expert level of understanding and experience with Software Debugging and integration techniques (API, Services, SOA).
- Strong understanding of other technologies such as Oracle, Java, .NET etc. would be useful
You have brilliant technical skills and consider yourself an authority on mobile platforms and how they should be built. You also have the creative flair to deliver innovative solutions and the business insights to know what will work. You are highly collaborative and a true team colleague, and your exceptional communication skills let you convey complex ideas to a non-IT colleagues.
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced work environment backed by a motivated and energised team of IT professionals.
- A company on a growth path offering extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and career potential.
- The rewards of a role where you will be challenged every single day
- A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801