Inner Suburbs Perth
20 May 2019
IT and technology
Our client is renowned for maintaining the best possible workplace where people can learn and grow with the company. Ongoing expansion means your outstanding skills as a Mobile Developer are needed to round out an energised and talented team. If you are looking for a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to company processes, decisions, planning and culture, this could be the role for you.
You will be working with a variety of departments to fulfil mobile application development, support and maintenance requests. You'll assist in scope definition and estimation of work effort and contribute to the business requirements gathering process. You'll be collaborating with the solution design team to ensure design standards are followed and defined processes adhered to. Tap into your creativity to develop application code to meet project requests and create technical documentation as required. You'll also be testing unit applications for release into production environment and mentoring junior colleagues in the technical complexities of assigned work.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Three or more years of professional experience in mobile development.
- Able to demonstrate an outstanding portfolio of mobile apps developed.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of computer systems, hardware, and software operations and principles.
- Experience in design, development and implementation in a minimum of one mobile technology software platform and relevant SDKs is preferred (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile).
- Experience with web services standards including SOAP, REST.
- Impressive understanding of design patterns and principles, particularly Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Event-Driven Architecture (EDA).
- Solid knowledge of architectural concepts and the fundamentals of good software design.
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and client-server interaction.
- Creative thinker with a commercial outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to mentor junior colleagues.
You are able to manage problem-solving activity in an efficient and effective manner using originality and ingenuity. You maintain a sense of urgency and your motivation inspires those around you. You're a true team colleague with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms. You communicate tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains positive and effective work relations with all your colleagues.
What's on offer?
- A company dedicated to the professional success of employees.
- An opportunity to showcase your initiative and creativity and be rewarded for innovation.
- The support of a diverse and dynamic team.
- Exposure to a diverse array of projects to build your skill set.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801