$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
29 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking to build and enhance your financial skills whilst fast-tracking your accounting career? If so, we are looking for you! Our client is a well-respected, leading service organisation, and ongoing expansion has crafted an exciting opening for an experienced Accountant to join their growing ranks.
This exciting team environment offers you a phenomenal work space/office, excellent benefits and sought-after career advancement opportunities. This position reports to the Accounting Manager, and if you are successful in your application, you will join a hardworking and high-performance team with varied strengths
Do you have stellar organisational skills? Part of your daily tasks will be to code documents and prepare statements and reports utilising multiple sources.
Do you enjoy a working environment where no two days are the same? In this role you will analyze financial information producing reports and insights to your direct report
Your business insights will be challenged as you reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognising the effect on other accounts. There is plenty of scope for your talents to shine as you assist in budgetary controls and contribute to special projects.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP are preferred.
- Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Forward-thinking experience in general accounting and administration support.
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled knack for catching out meaningful details and minutiae. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background. Your creative outlook allows you to take on problems with an innovative approach.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional chance to advance your career with a growth oriented company.
- A fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
- A challenging and dynamic workplace.
- A supporting employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
- A workplace with a company that supports work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801