$90000 - 100000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
July 3, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is seeking a Management Accountant who is looking to make their first move from Big 4 Practice, to join one of our vastly respected ASX listed client's finance team. Our client prides themselves on creating a productive and dynamic work environment within which staff can develop and progress through the business.
This role is designed for a management accountant with fantastic Business Partnering skills, who can think more broadly about the company and see the entire picture of the business. This role will be exposed to many senior members of the company and will be liaising with multiple levels of stakeholders. In addition you will:
- Control the profit and loss for the entity
- Variance analysis of the actual vs forecast
- Partner with the business heads to help them understand their P&L
- Management of product costing
- Preparation of financial reports
- Perform complex reconciliations
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders regarding process improvements
- Completion and review of budgets
Skills & Experience
To be successful in applying for this Management Accountant role you will have:
- CPA, CA and/or CIMA qualification
- Big 4 or top tier trained experience
- High level of expertise in Excel and experience with various ERP systems
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Tiffany Pearce via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth