$95,000.00 - $110,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
11 June 2019
Finance and accounting
- Management Accounting
- A high performing company with a global footprint
- Great work life balance
- Competitive remuneration
- Modern office in CBD location
Our client is a leading financial services group with a growing global presence and a strong reputation for excellence in the industry. Ongoing expansion has created an opportunity for your brilliant skills in Management Reporting as part of the team. This exceptional role provides a rare chance to make your mark on an elite company and enjoy all the professional advantages of a broad expansion of your skill set.
Here is a role that will energise and reward you. You will be responsible for a diverse range of areas including providing management information and business insights to facilitate planning and decision making. You'll also ensure compliance with Group accounting and reporting standards to enhance corporate governance and proper financial and management accounting of the business. Your impressive technical skills will come to the fore as you perform financial analysis on business performance and prepare for monthly business reviews, periodic forecasts and annual budgeting. Tap into your analytical skills to benchmark performance against peers, and use your business insights to identify and capture process streamlining opportunities in the team's operations.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Additional qualification - CA or CPA preferred.
- Outstanding experience in investment banking spanning at least five years.
- Brilliant knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and management reporting in corporate and commercial banking.
- Exceptional understanding of cash and trade, syndicated finance and capital markets.
- Impressive business sense and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with Qlikview, and Hyperion Essbase is an advantage
You have massed exceptional experience to date and you're now looking to progress your career in a blue chip company that values excellence and initiative. You are a self-starter who can readily switch between tasks, and you have tremendous analytical ability to see the big picture behind the numbers.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- A fast-paced and energised work environment.
- Abundant professional training and development.
- Opportunities to benefit from mentor-ship by some of the best in the business.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801