Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 04 July 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 339651
Job Classification : Project Consulting
This company is a dynamic and reputable organisation within the Mining sector, with projects. With local projects underway, they are seeking a technically minded and experienced Management Accountant to join the team immediately, with long term potential.
Conveniently located in Perth CBD, the role requires highly fine-tuned time management skills, an outgoing and ambitious personality coupled with outstanding accounting skills.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Monthly Management Accounting - overseeing the preparation of the monthly fiscal close to ensure month end timelines are conformed with
- Ensuring the general ledger is maintained and Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared in a timely manner and reconciling items are cleared promptly
- Analysing data and reports to ensure consistent report communication both internally and externally
- Maintaining the reporting suite that identifies key business drivers and reasons for variance to budget and / or forecast
- Preparing of Annual Budgets / Forecasts
- Management of the Fixed Asset Register
- Liaising with external auditors
- Maintaining integrity of appropriate files, reports, documentation and data
- BAS, GST, and FBT reporting
- Managing and delivering ad hoc analysis, modelling and reporting
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Management Accountant experience with a background in Mining
- Big 4 or Top Tier background preferred
- Prior experience in an operational role within the commercial environment is be preferred
- Experience with SAP
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
To be considered for this role you must be CA/ CPA qualified and have demonstrated successful experience in a similar role in an Accounting/Financial context with ongoing high performance.
You will possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, solid commercial acumen, and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Danielle Thornton in our Perth office on (08) 6430 6801. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace