$50 - 55 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
We are recruiting for a dynamic organisation that is currently experiencing growth due to mergers and acquisitions, With local projects underway, they are seeking a technically minded and experienced Management Accountant to join the team on a temporary basis, with the opportunity to join the team long term.
Conveniently located in Perth CBD, the role requires highly fine-tuned time management skills, an outgoing and ambitious personality coupled with outstanding accounting skills.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Monthly Management Accounting
- General ledger maintenance and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Management of the Fixed Asset Register
- Liaising with external auditors
- Maintaining integrity of appropriate files, reports, documentation and data
- BAS, GST, and FBT reporting
- Managing and delivering ad hoc analysis, modelling and reporting
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Management Accountant experience (background in Resources, Mining, or Utilities would be advantageous)
- Big 4 or Top Tier background preferred
- Prior experience in an operational role within the commercial environment is be preferred
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
To be considered for this role you must be CA/ CPA qualified and have demonstrated successful experience in a similar role with ongoing high performance.
You will possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, solid commercial acumen, and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Danielle Thornton in our Perth office on (08) 6430 6801. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth