$50.00 - 55.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
This company is a dynamic and reputable organisation within the Mining Resources sector, with a growing national presence. They specialise in delivering quality outputs to its impressive portfolio of well-known brands, and is experiencing exponential growth. An exciting opportunity currently exists, for a talented Management Accountant to join the team on a contract basis, with a view to permanency.
Conveniently located in Perth CBD, the role requires highly fine-tuned time management skills, an outgoing and ambitious personality coupled with outstanding accounting skills. You will work closely with the Financial Controller and CFO, and will have the support of a strong and established admin and accounting team.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Monthly Management Accounting - overseeing the preparation of the monthly fiscal close to ensure month end timelines are conformed with
- Ensuring the general ledger is maintained and Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared in a timely manner and reconciling items are cleared promptly
- Analysing data and reports to ensure consistent report communication both internally and externally
- Maintaining the reporting suite that identifies key business drivers and reasons for variance to budget and / or forecast
- Preparing of Annual Budgets / Forecasts
- Management of the Fixed Asset Register
- Financials for annual stock take
- Liaising with external auditors
- Maintaining integrity of appropriate files, reports, documentation and data
- BAS / GST reporting
- Managing and delivering ad hoc analysis, modelling and reportingThe successful applicant will have:
- Management Accountant experience with a background in Mining (essential)
- Big 4 or Top Tier background preferred
- Prior experience in an operational role within the commercial environment is be preferred
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel
- Experience with Pronto is desirable, not essential
- Excellent analytic and numerical skills
- You will possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, solid commercial acumen, and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- To be considered for this role you must be CA/ CPA qualified and have demonstrated successful experience in a similar role in an Accounting/Financial context with ongoing high performance.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Danielle Thornton in our Perth office on (08) 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth