Level 3 Project Systems Engineer
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
20 August 2019
IT and technology
Do you aspire to be part of a customer focused, high performance, and high integrity team of tech professionals? If that sounds like you, our client offers a dynamic work environment featuring variety of technologies where you will have every opportunity to broaden your skill set as an Infrastructure Specialist.
This exciting role involves responsibility for Project design, implementation and providing excellent ongoing support. Use your impressive technical background to implement solutions comprised of network, compute and storage equipment.
Your organizational skills will be valued as you respond to requests within defined SLA's. When required you will be a point of Technical escalation and mentorship for more junior team members.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least ten years of professional experience.
- Extensive experience with Windows Systems Engineering
- Experience within networking, architecture and management of Virtualization and Storage
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- PowerShell Development Skills
- Experience with Linux Administration Familiarity with Ansible
- Brilliant knowledgeable of a broad range of industry vendors, infrastructure components and physical attributes of data centre hardware.
- Experience Managing end to end Server projects i.e. Windows Server Migrations P2P, P2V, Exchange Migrations to O365/Exchange 2016
- Vendor certifications are highly sought after e.g. MCSE, AWS, CCNA, CCA, VCP etc.
You are eager for a role that allows you to build on your current experience and gain first-hand knowledge of infrastructure across a broad array of equipment. You relish the chance to be challenged and seize opportunities to showcase your technical skills to help configure and aid remote engineers. You have exceptional time management skills and an impressive eye for detail, and your excellent communication skills will be the icing on the cake, to provide excellent customer services from the first point of contact!
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced work environment backed by a team of IT professionals who are among the best in the business.
- A company on a growth path offering extensive opportunities to set your career on a fast track.
- The challenges and rewards of a role where your technical skills, organisational ability and creative flair will all be put to the test.
- Extensive training to grow your skill set, as well as deep involvemnt in large scale infrastructure projects.
- A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801