Level 2 Systems Engineer | Permanent Opportunity
$80000 - 80000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
July 20, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is seeking an energetic and passionate Level 2 System Engineer to join their team. You will be part of a focused and dynamic team within an established and respectable organisation. The company is looking for someone who is looking to learn and grow within the organisation and who has high potential for development.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as a Level 2 System Engineer for a Managed Service Provider
- 5+ years' experience creating, troubleshooting and supporting complex Windows solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Citrix administration is essential
- Should be extremely proficient with VMware & Virtualization Technologies
- Experience working with Windows Servers and Operating Systems, Clustering, Active Directory, Exchange etc.
- Working knowledge of Office 365 and Azure implementations and administration
- Professional certifications such as MCSE, CCNA etc. (Preferred)
- Must be highly motivated coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Must have exceptional communication skills - Written and Verbal (Essential)
- Should be able to work independently yet be a great team player in a flexible and fast paced business environment.
- Based in Perth
- Able to start within 4 weeks
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or email CV and Cover Letter directly to [email protected]
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth