$80000 - 80000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Perth
18 March 2019
IT and technology
Our client is seeking an energetic and passionate System Engineer to join their team. You will be part of a focused and dynamic team within an established and respectable organisation. The company is looking for someone who is looking to learn and grow within the organisation and who has high potential for development, with a keen focus on providing exemplary customer service to their client base.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as a Level 2/3 Systems Engineer within a managed services team
- 7+ years' experience creating, troubleshooting and supporting complex Windows solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Citrix administration
- Should be extremely proficient with VMware & Virtualization Technologies
- Experience working with Windows Operating Systems and Servers, Clustering, Active Directory, Exchange etc.
- Must have a high level of self-motivation coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Must have exceptional communication skills
- Should be able to work independently yet be a great team player in a flexible and fast paced business environment.
- Relevant and Current industry certifications will be highly regarded
- Based in Perth
- Able to start immediately
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801