L2 Desktop Support
$55000 - 60000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
8 February 2019
IT and technology
Based in Perth CBD, our client is seeking enthusiastic and hard-working candidates with Level 2 desktop support experience. Our client is in a growth phase and require additional Desktop support to join their permanent team. You must be based in Perth to be considered for this role.
Your duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Providing remote support to users as and when needed.
- Delivering support and project services to agreed service levels
- Incident and Problem management as defined by Service Level Agreements
- Provide administrative and technical documentation as required or requested
- Maintain and support all relevant servers, computers and networks
- Maintain processes and procedures in line with ITIL practices and PMO governance standards.
- Install desktop software, downloads of software patches and update applications in a documented and controlled manner
The successful candidate will offer the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record in a Level 2 Desktop support role
- Experience of Windows 10 and Microsoft applications - Outlook, Office Suite etc
- Experience with Remote support tools is essential - RDP
- Experience working in ITIL environment would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service and communication skills is an absolute must have
- Demonstrated problem solving and incident management skills
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic - opportunity for professional development
- Based in Perth
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801