Junior Systems Engineer
$75000 - 75000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
4 December 2018
IT and technology
- Full Time Permanent
- $75,000 per annum + Superannuation
- CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Our client works in the financial industry, operating around the globe. The state-of-the-art offices located in the heart of the CBD boast a collaborative and enjoyable working environment. An opening has come up for a passionate and skilled Senior Desktop Support / Junior Systems Engineer to join their internal IT team.
About the Role:
- Perform all internal tickets from level 1 - 3 through phone, email and face-to-face support.
- General troubleshooting, software updates, PC upgrades and hardware Installations.
- PC, mobile, and workstation general maintenance and setups.
- Elements of server and network upkeep.
- Collaborating with IT Manager and Applications/Development team.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Windows 7/10, Office 365, Active Directory, and VMware.
- Knowledge and previous work with Cisco switches.
- Exposure and knowledge of Azure.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Approachable and warm personality with the desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Salary packaging options.
- State-of-the-art office facilities.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801