Junior Business Analyst
$55.00 - 60.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
August 29, 2018
IT and technology
Local market Leader with excellent staff benefits are looking for a Junior Business Analyst for upcoming IT projects. The ideal candidate should come from a functional business analyst background with an analytical approach. This role is an urgent requirement for a Junior Business Analyst to join them for a 6 month contract with potential extension or convert into a permanent role. This role will require applicants to start ASAP but will be willing to wait for the right candidate.
In order to be successful in this role as the Junior Business Analyst, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in evaluating and streamlining business processes across hardware and software projects
- Experience of delivering ERP implementation projects would be a bonus
- Proven track record with gathering requirements and facilitating workshops.
- Strong documentation skills and the ability to evaluate and explain different types of reports
- Ability to communicate to technical and business stakeholders
- Proven track record in ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in both Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Be currently based in Perth
- Able to start within 2 weeks
To apply for the Junior Business Analyst role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth