$55000 - 60000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
2 November 2018
IT and technology
Our client is well known within the MSP who currently have an opening for an eager IT Support to be situated at a client site.
- Tier 1-3 level of support for all ICT enquiries and incidents - troubleshooting problems related to software, hardware, applications, servers and networks.
- Log tickets, accurately keep a record of issues, produce technical documentation and support the databases.
- Liaise with users and external vendors/contractors and server providers to delivery resolitions to advanced application issues.
- Maintain, monitor, manage and continually suggest and improve the server and computer infrastructure including internet, network, storage and telecommunications.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a relavant IT Support role - prior experience working within a school, college or university.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft enterprise products included Windows Servers, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL and Systems Centre.
- Exposure to virtualisation and ticketing ITSM - VMware, Hyper-V, ServiceNow, Connectwise etc.
- A postive attitude, excellent customer service skills including both verbal and written communication, an engaging attitude and a professional approach to managing working relationships.
- Microsoft or relevant industry certifications will be considered a bonus.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Sym Quaggan - Perth Office - 08 6430 6803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801