IT Support Engineer
$75000 - 75000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
6 December 2018
IT and technology
- Full Time Permanent
- $75,000 per annum + Superannuation
- CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
The Australian company has offices located throughout the entire Asia Pacific region and operates in the telecommunications industry.
About the Role:
- General first line support and escalation where necessary.
- Split 12-hour shifts and rosters to ensure support remains online around the clock.
- Work face-to-face with internal customers as well as remotely with overseas and interstate service desk teams.
- Working with ServiceNow and SolarWinds and ensuring all incident management procedures are followed closely.
- Troubleshooting network issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with ServiceNow and SolarWinds.
- Strong background in Networking and/or Telecommunications.
- Proven previous work with racks and data centres.
- A genuine passion for networking and/or experience using RF technologies.
- Certifications in Voice, CCNA or CCNP seen as advantageous.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
The team boasts a tenured team from various backgrounds and experience levels. Fun and collaborative work environment.
- Bonus salary packaging.
- Parking on-site.
- 25 days annual leave.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801