IT Support Engineer
$75000 - 80000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
17 January 2019
IT and technology
The Australian company has offices located throughout the entire Asia Pacific region and operates in the telecommunications industry.
About the Role:
- General first line support and escalation where necessary.
- Split 12-hour shifts and rosters to ensure support remains online around the clock.
- Work remotely with overseas and interstate clients.
- Working with ServiceNow and SolarWinds and ensuring all incident management procedures are followed closely.
- Troubleshooting network issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with ServiceNow and SolarWinds.
- Strong background in Networking and/or Telecommunications.
- Proven previous work with racks and data centres.
- A genuine passion for networking and/or experience using RF technologies.
- Certifications in Voice, CCNA or CCNP seen as advantageous.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Bonus salary packaging.
- Parking on-site.
- 25 days annual leave.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801