IT Service Desk - Level 1 and 2
$65000 - 65000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
10 April 2019
IT and technology
This position is perfectly suited to motivated and enthusiastic candidates with Level 1 - 2 Desktop Support experience and a customer focused outlook. The successful candidate will be the only member of IT Support based in WA, servicing all internal and some remote stakeholders. Must be based in Perth.
- Be the only IT point of contact for the organization based in Perth.
- Perform all internal troubleshooting, software updates and installations.
- PC, mobile, workstation setups and general maintenance.
- Some server and network upkeep.
- Promote a culture focused on high quality customer service with a professional approach.
- Dress standards must be impeccable. Customer service is second-to-none.
- 2 years' experience minimum as the first point of contact for troubleshooting issues within a medium-large organisation.
- Good understanding and experience working with Active Directory, Ticketing, Exchange, Office 365 and Skype for Business.
- Personable individuals with outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Professional office/business presentation.
- Someone happy to work autonomously with a desire to provide quality service to all stakeholders involved.
- Permanent applicants only. Contractors need not apply.
Please send your resume by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
For more information please contact Brett Marris:
Learn more about Robert Half at http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801