Intermediate External Auditor
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 03 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06061127SC
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This mid-tier Accountancy Practice requires an Intermediate External Auditor to join their Perth operations. The Accountancy Practice is well established within WA and works with a large number of diverse clients. A career in audit with this practice will expose you to a broad spectrum of companies with the opportunity to network with industry leading professionals.
Reporting to the senior auditor, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Assisting with the management of a diverse client base spanning across industries inclusive of; mining and mining services, government bodies, not-for-profits and engineering
- Help with the preparation of complete and accurate audit work papers
- Support research of difficult technical issues and the application of relevant standards to clients' circumstances
- Supplement Business partnering with other divisions to ensure timely and effective completion of audits
- Assist with the presentation of audit reports
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Full or Part CPA/CA qualified
- Prior external auditing experience from a mid-tier/top tier practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with enthusiasm and drive
- Have full working rights to work in Australia
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Steve Cook in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Job Reference - 06061127SC
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace