$100,000.00 - $130,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
4 September 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a leading player in the resources sector in Perth. Technical specialists required on the growing team.
About the Role:
- Working on 100% on projects. No BAU or operational work involved in this role.
- Configuring and implementing Citrix, Office 365, SQL, Skype for Business, Windows Servers, Azure, VMWare and Hyper-V.
- Work with LAN, WAN, VLAN, DNS and DHCP. Advanced tasks with NAS/SAN.
- Liaising with all telecommunications carriers, equipment suppliers, and other partnering vendors regularly.
Skills and Experience:
- Vast experience Senior Systems Engineer in a similar project-heavy role.
- Experience with some or a combination of Windows Server 2012 R2/2016, Mitel UC, Cisco Networking, Juniper, Azure, AWS, and/or VMware.
- MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CCNP and other relevant IT certifications desirable but not essential.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills able to concisely convey technical understandings.
- Knowledge and passion for emerging technology trends, IT functions, and basic architecture.
- Growth and training opportunities.
- Bonus structure.
- Flexible working arrangements.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801