Infrastructure Business Analyst
$70.00 - $75.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
16 August 2019
Are you deeply passionate about understanding and translating customer needs into actionable development plans? If so, we want to hear from you. Our client is highly-regarded within the resource section focusing on advancing and uplifting several departments and looking for a highly motivated IT Business Analyst, who combines exceptional technical understanding with forward-thinking communication and social skills.
This role will challenge and energise you with a diversity of functions including analysing and reviewing business, technical, and functional requirements. You'll work in close partnership with the development team to invent and analyse product requirements to meet business goals.
- Engaging stakeholders and vendors to develop high quality documentation and to gather accurate requirements to ensure deadlines and solutions are delivered
- Working collaboratively with a team of professionals supporting communications and infrastructure refreshes and implementations
- Conducting cost analysis, budgeting reports, functional documentation, translating technical jargon to layman, user maps, process maps and risk assessments
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Outstanding experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Deliverance of mid-large scale infrastructure and communications projects
- Exceptional knowledge of usability and application performance considerations
- Ensuring that programs of work and delivery designs meet client requirements and deadlines
- Impressive interpersonal skills to work with and contribute to a team environment
- Experience in mining and resource sector (this will be prioritised in the shortlisting)
- A strong ability in communicating with various vendors/stakeholders and executive staff
- Process mapping, workshop facilitation, documentation, cost plans and building business cases
- Good understanding of all aspects of the software development life-cycle including Agile practices
- Documentation skills - business and technical, functional and non-functional
What's on offer?
- A challenging and rewarding role that will expand your skill set and advance your career.
- A highly energised workplace where excellence and achievement are rewarded.
- An innovative and talented team.
- Opportunities for professional training and development coupled with ongoing mentoring.
- A company that fosters a flexible workplace and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Contact Sym Quaggan in the Perth Office for more info on 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801