Senior Systems Engineer
$90000 - 115000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
12 April 2019
IT and technology
This global company has a reputation among the best in the Western Australian IT industry. With a constant pipeline of work and growth for the foreseeable future, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a high achieving team. You will enjoy the benefit of working with a senior management team that come from a technical background and understand the pressures of working in this role well. The company has a strong focus on IBM, Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, Veeam and Symantec product suites. They have recently launched their own data centre and are industry pioneers in private cloud and hosted services.
- Designing and implementing projects autonomously in a Managed Services manor.
- Working heavily with Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, Symantec Backup Exec and/or NetBackup, VMWare and/or Hyper-V.
- Firewall configuration and support, work with LAN, WAN, VLAN, DNS and DHCP. Advanced tasks with NAS/SAN.
- Liaise with other telecommunications carriers, equipment suppliers, building managers as and when required.
- Installing and maintaining Citrix environment.
- 5+ years' experience in a Systems Engineer role, ideally in an MSP.
- University Degree in IT, MCSA, CCNA and other Relevant IT certifications desirable but not essential.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Current WA Driver's license - Essential for onsite client visits.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Constant training and development.
- On-site parking but also close to public transport.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801