Senior Systems Engineer
$90000 - 115000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
19 February 2019
IT and technology
- Full Time Permanent
- $90,000 to $115,000 per annum + Super
- CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
This global company has a reputation among the best in the Western Australian IT industry. With a constant pipeline of work and growth for the foreseeable future, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a high achieving team. You will enjoy the benefit of working with a senior management team that come from a technical background and understand the pressures of working in this role well.
- Senior level fault escalation and resolution.
- Design, implement and document customer projects.
- Configure, deploy and administer LAN, WAN, security and remote access technologies.
- Support customers with a wide variety of platforms and technologies.
- Engage with the sales team to scope and deliver products and projects.
- Lead projects to build and stage equipment for roll-outs.
- Build and configure desktops, servers and storage networking hardware.
- Experience in a managed services or enterprise environment.
- Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server and SQL Server knowledge.
- Extensive work with Cisco and VMware technologies.
- System storage infrastructure exposure, iSCSI, Fibre & SAS SAN products.
- Cisco LAN and WAN services, switching, routing and Wi-Fi experience.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Constant training and development.
- On-site parking.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801