Fixed Asset Accountant
$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
11 July 2019
Finance and accounting
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Perth CBD
- Secure mining company with a long history of success
- Friendly team environment
Our client is fast-growing company looking for your exceptional skills as a Fixed Asset Accountant. This brilliant role is very involved and will bring new challenges and rewards each day. This company offers you a multi-faceted career opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same. Your fixed asset accounting skills will see you involved in everything from fixed asset maintenance to capex spending management. You will report to the Financial Controller, with responsibility for many aspects of Fixed Asset Accounting during the monthly close. Let your technical skills shine as you assist in analyzing and coordinate a variety of financial data and report it in a useful and understandable manner.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
- Additional qualifications such as CPA or CA
- At least two years of exceptional Accounting experience.
- Brilliant skills in Excel.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Programs.
- Accounting experience in a publicly traded company a plus.
- Exceptional experience with SAP
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritize tasks.
You offer a brilliant combination of uncommon technical skills and the creative flair to interpret information and offer initiatives to streamline the accounting and reporting process. You are a numbers person yet you have the business insights to meaningfully interpret financial data, and while you can work seamlessly with minimal supervision you also relish the opportunity to collaborate with a talented team of professionals. Your outstanding communication skills allow you to convey complex ideas to those with a non-financial background, and you have an excellent awareness of time management. Your outstanding skill set will prove a valuable asset as you participate in a variety of special reports and ad hoc projects.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for a self-starter to reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team.
- A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training and development.
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
- A clearly defined career path giving you unlimited possibilities for growth.
To apply click the 'Apply' button now.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801