$40 - 45 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
- Currently seeking experienced Financial Accountants to assist with a 6 month contract due to change in a team
- Metro location, easily accessible
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and innovative organization based in the Perth metro area. The company operates as a market leader and boasts continuous growth in a booming Australian market. This is a newly created positon to act as a 2iC to the CFO. This organization will offer great training and development programs and the opportunity to be challenged on a daily basis.
This role will report into the Financial Controller. The key roles and responsibilities will include, however not limited to the following:
- Preparation of financial reports and statutory accounts
- Monthly commentary on results and detailed analysis
- Overseeing the transactional accounts team
- Assisting the CFO with various ad hoc projects
- General ledger, intercompany, bank and group balance sheet reconciliations
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will be:
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified or near completion.
- Great verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment.
- Large ERP exposure is highly regarded
- Computer literate with strong operational skills in Microsoft Excel
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth