$45 - 50 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
September 7, 2018
This is a golden opportunity for an ambitious Financial Accountant with experience from a large, complex organisation, to join this highly respected professional services organisation.
This role will report into the Finance Controller. The key roles and responsibilities will include, however not limited to the following:
- Completion of forecasting and monthly reporting requirements
- Engagement of key business stakeholders and presentation to senior management
- General ledger maintenance
- Manage the fixed-asset register
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Statutory and regulatory compliance
- Assisting with the BAS & GST
- Intercompany transactions
- Payment runs
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will be:
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified or near completion.
- Strong proficiency in interpreting and applying accounting standards
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Possess superior communication skills
- Be able to effectively explain complex issues in a succinct manner to non-finance stakeholders
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Richard Sinden via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth