$50 - 55 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Qualified Senior Financial Accountant with a proven track record of working within Top-Tier Accounting Practices. Conveniently located in Perth CBD this company is a well-known, reputable industry brand throughout Australasia.
A broad and challenging role, and suited to someone with strong technical skills, this role is responsible for the following:
- Completion of statutory accounts
- Delivery of actuals and forecast financial reporting to the Executive Team, Board and shareholders.
- Management of the balance sheet control processes for wider Group and Finance teams
- Liaising with auditors and providing technical support to internal and external contacts
- Cash flow functions
- Audit & Reconciliation of KPI's
- Ad hoc projects
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Big 4 or Top Tier background preferred
- Prior experience in a technical role within the commercial environment will be preferred
- Ability to business partner with key stakeholders
- Experience of statutory accounts production is essential as well as a sound knowledge of accounting principles
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel
To be considered for this role you must be CA or CPA qualified and have demonstrated successful experience in a similar role in an Accounting/Financial context with ongoing high performance. You will need to be able to proactively and successfully analyze and resolve difficult issues, such as the resolution of more complex ledger accounts, in a timely and efficient manner, with excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work accurately under pressure.
If you would like to apply then please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Previous applicants need not apply.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth