$28 - 32 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
An International Company with their Australasian Head Office based in the Perth CBD is seeking a strong Accounts Assistant to join their team to play a key part in assisting with transactional processes. This is a short term temporary role to start immediately and will last until the end of July to assist during year end.
An opportunity is available for an accurate and reliable Finance Officer to join this busy Finance Team. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role is split between two specialised responsibilities - Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties. The successful candidate will have strong organisational skills as well as the ability to work autonomously and effectively prioritise their workload.
The major responsibilities for this position include:
- Allocating all receipts from clients both local and foreign;
- Processing vendor invoices and bill reversals;
- Various reconciliations including; bank and balance sheet
- Preparation of general ledger journals, accruals and prepayments
What this role can offer you:
- Opportunity to work with a well-known Commercial organisation
- Work life balance - work flexible start and finish times
- Excellent pay rate
- Friendly & collaborative environment
The successful candidate will have
- Experience working in a hands on accounting position
- Experience using Pronto
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Team player who is happy to help out in any way to get the job done
- Ability to hit the ground running and take ownership of the role
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth